Thursday, August 12, 2021

Patricia Hitchcock, Jane Withers, Una Stubbs and Markie Post RIP -- August 12, 2021

listal.com

I was sad to learn that Pat Hitchcock, daughter of Alma Reville and Alfred Hitchcock, had died. She could act and be funny. My favorite movie of hers is Strangers on a Train.

listal.com

listal.com

I was also sad to learn that Jane Withers had died. I remember her from seemingly thousands of Comet Cleanser commercials when I was young. She played Josephine the Plumber. Today many people remember her as Shirley Temple's nemesis in Bright Eyes

listal.com

listal.com

Markie Post also died. I enjoyed watching her on Night Court.

listal.com

listal.com

And now I have learned that Una Stubbs died. She was very good as Mrs Hudson in the recent Sherlock television series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. Your message will appear after it has been reviewed.