Thursday, January 6, 2022

Peter Bogdanovich, RIP -- January 6, 2021

listal.com

Peter Bogdanovich has died. He was probably the first contemporary filmmaker I knew about. I read his interviews with older filmmakers like Alfred Hitchcock and Howard Hawks. I saw Targets on Creature Features

The Last Picture Show was a big hit and it had Cybill Shepherd. I loved What's Up, Doc? and the scene with the window glass was shot down the street from where I grew up.  Paper Moon also did well. 

After that, he made some flops. I wish Nickelodeon had been a better movie. I didn't see many of his later movies. I was not impressed by The Cat's Meow

He had a busy career as an actor. I liked his appearances on TCM. 

listal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. Your message will appear after it has been reviewed.