Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Bob Rafelson, Taurean Blacque, David Warner, Tony Dow, Tony Sirico and Paul Sorvino RIP -- July 27, 2022

listal.com

An unusual number of movie and television people have died in recent days. I was surprised to learn that Bob Rafelson had directed only about 15 features. He also created The Monkees. I was also surprised to learn that he was a cousin of playwright and screenwriter Samson Raphealson.

listal.com

I always liked Taurean Blacque's name. I remember him on Hill Street Blues.

listal.com

I remember David Warner best as Jack the Ripper in Time After Time. He was scary.

listal.com

I saw some reruns of Leave it to Beaver when I was home during summer vacations. I was always confused by Tony Dow's hair. 

listal.com

Tony Sirico played gangsters in many movies like Goodfellas and television shows like The Sopranos

listal.com

Paul Sorvino also played gangsters in many movies like Goodfellas. When his daughter Mira Sorvino won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar, she talked about her dad and he cried. I did too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. Your message will appear after it has been reviewed.