Monday, January 4, 2021

Tanya Roberts and Barbara Shelley, RIP -- January 4, 2021 (Updated January 5, 2021)

 

listal.com

Reports said that actress Tanya Roberts died suddenly at the age of 65.  Later reports said she was still alive. Later reports said that she had been taken off life support before the first reports, but had died later.  Very confusing. 

Nowadays 65 seems too young. I remember when she joined the cast of Charlie's Angels during the last season, but I was not watching it by then. I didn't see Sheena, Queen of the Jungle, but I knew lots of people who enjoyed it.  I remember  people making fun of her when she played a geologist in a James Bond movie. I enjoyed her role on That '70s Show

listal.com

listal.com

Barbara Shelley, who appeared in many Hammer horror films, also died. 

listal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. Your message will appear after it has been reviewed.