|Motion Picture News, 21-October-1922|
San Francisco's Granada Theater stood at the corner of Mission and Rolph Streets. It opened in 1916 and closed in 1928 when a larger theater opened around the corner on Geneva Boulevard.
|Google Street View, All Rights Reserved|
As of March, 2022 the building housed a billiard parlor and family arcade which was waiting to reopen under new management.