Thursday, October 21, 2021

Horror Shockers -- Trog -- October 21, 2021


Vampirella 30, 1974

Halloween is coming. 

When I was young, I read Warren Publishing magazines like Famous Monsters of Filmland and Vampirella. The magazines always carried ads for back issues, posters and movies. I didn't have a film projector, so I read the ads with envy. Eventually, I got a Super-8 projector, but I didn't have enough money to buy any of these films. A friend had Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein and I was fascinated by the way it had been cut down to less than 20 minutes.

This ad features Bela Lugosi in The Return of the Vampire, Invisible Ghost, and The Human Monster.; Christoper Lee in Taste the Blood of Dracula; Joan Crawford in Trog; FW Murnau's Noseratu with Max Schreck (I don't know why the title is changed to Terror of Dracula); 

listal.com

listal.com

listal.com

listal.com

listal.com

listal.com

listal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. Your message will appear after it has been reviewed.