Sunday, March 2, 2014

Harold Ramis, RIP -- March 2, 2014


Harold Ramis died last week.  I remember seeing him on SCTV in the 1970s.  He wrote National Lampoon's Animal House with Douglas Kenney and Chris Miller. I was interested to learn recently that some people didn't understand what happened to the horse. I never saw Meatballs or Caddyshack.   People kept telling me that Caddyshack was the funniest movie they had ever seen.  I guessed that it probably wasn't.  I'll have to look for it. 

I was sad to learn that he was going to make a movie out of John Kennedy Toole's A Confederacy of Dunces with John Belushi, but it never happened. 

I liked Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day.  I didn't like Analyze This and his version of Bedazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. Your message will appear after it has been reviewed.