Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Patty Duke and Jane Birkin 75 -- December 14, 2021

www.listal.com

I was surprised to learn actresses Patty Duke and Jane Birkin were both born on the same day, 12-December-1946. 

I remember hearing about Patty Duke all my life.  I never saw her television show, but I would turn on the television for some show and see the end of reruns.  Later I saw The Miracle Worker.  She married John Astin, who was one of my favorites.  She did good work for many causes. She died in 2016. 

www.listal.com

www.listal.com

I was a little older and more interested in girls when I learned about Jane Birkin.  I have not seen many of her movies. She had a long relationship and collaboration with Serge Gainsbourg. Their daughter is actress Charlotte Gainsbourg. 

www.listal.com

www.listal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. Your message will appear after it has been reviewed.