Monday, January 12, 2015

Anita Ekberg and Rod Taylor, RIP -- January 12, 2015

www.listal.com

I was sad to learn of the death of sex symbol Anita Ekberg.  Men of my father's generation are heartbroken.  She was Swedish, but she mostly appeared in Italian movies.  The best remembered movie is Federico Fellini's La Dolce Vita, where she danced in the Trevi Fountain. 

www.listal.com


www.listal.com
www.listal.com
We also lost Rod Taylor.  I didn't remember that he was Australian.  The only movies of his that I could recall right away were Hitchcock's The Birds and The Time Machine.  He was in many other movies, and some were good. 

www.listal.com
I found several posters for The Birds and I noticed that they all feature images of Alfred Hitchcock or Tippi Hedren or both. 

www.listal.com
www.listal.com
At least he appeared in posters for The Time Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. Your message will appear after it has been reviewed.